pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, January 09, 2005

What a busy saturday!

Today I was supposed to attend a wedding. I am soo excited! As a matter of fact I bought a new blouse and shoes last night. I want to look beautiful coz I want my friend R to notice me. He's my inspiration to go to work lately. Did you know that everytime I tell him that I like him, he doesn't believe me?!? Lasing na naman daw ako! Going back....I'm well dressed with accessories and make-up! Unfortunately, he wasn't able to see me....how sad...huhuhu....I wasn't able to attend the wedding. It's kinda late already and I don't think makakahabol pa ko. I went to Makati earlier para rumaket.

Since hindi na ko punta ng wedding, I decided to window shop with A. We went to SM and Landmark. My feet are aching already coz i'm wearing a sandals with heels but we did enjoy!

At 9pm, I played badminton with Kuya Che, Carlo, Kuya Cliff, Ate Pie, Nica, Kris and Vicky. We had 2.5 hours of fun and sweat! Oh, it's Kris and Vicky's wedding anniv so we went to Caltext at SLEX to celebrate it after the play. We went home at past 1am already! What a day! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home