pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Reigning Still

As I browsed through my downloaded pictures, I saw regine's pictures. I forgot to blog that exciting gimmik! Last December 3, after typhoon Yoyong left the country, we received a free ticket to Regine's concert. It's my first time to watch a major concert such as that. It was held at Aranet Coliseum with guests: Eric Mana, Andrew E., Sarah Geronimo, Shereen Regis, Kyla, Francis M. and Ariel Rivera. Biglaan lang yun that's why I wasn't able to bring my digital camera. Good thing I have my cellphone with me. Here are some shots of the event:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home