pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, December 27, 2004

Hanging around

Christmas had passed by....what's so different with the previous years...well nothing much...except that I miss a friend who used to call and greet me during christmas eve. Almost 2 years ago, he left to be a missionary at North Luzon. Since then I haven't heard from him. He used to be my best pal who makes me laugh and lifts my spirit when I am down. We used to hang around every after office. Tambay sa Burger King or sa food choices....there are times when we'll walk around Glorietta while chatting without no specific place to go...I miss those times.....I miss him....he said he'll be coming back next year....how I wish it's May 2005 already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home