pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Rest Day

I started the day late. I woke up at 2pm, had lunch and watched TV. By 4pm I got bored and decided to surf the net. I enjoyed exploring the hi5.

Try it! I assure you it's worth the try. By 6pm, I had to take a bath and prepare for my therapy which is originally scheduled at 6pm. Good thing O, our Physical Therapist informed me that she'll be an hour late.

Today is Ate Ruby's birthday so we had a family dinner. Everybody's present except for Kuya Cliff who is not feeling well. After dinner, while waiting for my turn for the therapy, we played Mahjong....This is the first time I played Mahjong with money involve....It's just for fun lang naman coz the amount is 5-10-15 pesos only. I only had 2 wins....In other words, talo ako! I lost 15 pesos huhuhu....Afterwards, I had to leave them coz it's my turn for the therapy. Currently, I'm watching the documentary special of Eat Bulaga Silver Anniversary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home