pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, November 29, 2004

Is love really blind?

Have you ever fallen in love?
Do you believe that love is blind?
I don't!
If you love somebody you always try to understand him. You always try not to think postive. You always believe that person. I don't think you're being blind! I think you just trust that person. If blind means trusting a person then I think love is really blind.

When little by little your trust to that person fades out....that's when you realize a lot of things. That's when you understand the saying love is blind. You begin to see things differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home