pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, November 29, 2004

Moving on...

i tried to smile so the hurt won't show
tell everybody i was glad to see you go
but the tears just won't go away
loneliness found me, looks like it's here to stay

i know that i ought to find someone knew
but all i find is myself always thinking of you


.....as the song says

It's really hard to let go the one you love
It's really hard to see him embracing somebody else
It's really hard to forget the feelings
But you have no choice...

if loving you is all that means to me
if being happy is all i hope you'll be
then loving you must mean i really have to set you free


.....as what Side A said in their song

You have to accept the fact that he's not yours
You have to get used to being alone again
You have to move on!

Love is a risk
Love is taking chances
So when you love a person
You're taking the risk
of investing your emotions, trust and time
So you should be ready
whatever the consequences
And moving on is part of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home