pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, December 17, 2004

I'm back!

Hi! It's been a while since I last blog. I'm so busy for almost 3 weeks. Buti na lang I was able to come home early today. Just came back from Pagbilao, Quezon. We had a kick-off meeting yesterday and data gathering today for this project. With me are my team mates R, K, H and Sir JA, the sales peeps S and Sir JG.

Last night we treat our client at Silangang Nayon. The place is so nice! We dine at the middle of the sea! The food is so nice too! This is the first time I ate capiz....super sarap! Plus the grilled Blue Marlin...it's the best! R, H and me planned some kalokohan. R and H should do some moves to S so that K will get jealous. We observed that K likes S. Hehe we're so bad! And so the plan officially begins! =)

After dinner, we went to Berg's, it's a bar and resto. The band is good. We suspect that the 2 male singers are gay or silahis though their voice are very manly. The female singer is good! She's a Wilma Doesnt look alike =). I had vodka ice and 1 shot of tequila. Grabe tinamaan ako! Ayun tulog ako on our way back to Bayview (the accommodation).

We had early dinner today. On our way to Manila, we stopped at Rose and Grace. The resto's specialty is Bulalo! yummy! Our companion from Sual accidentally dipped his chicharong bulaklak to Sir N's bulalo soup. He thought it's vinegar. Haha everybody are laughing out loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home