pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

emotional crisis

For the past few days I can't understand what I feel. I keep thinking how am I going to overcome these feelings. So many questions...so many doubts...so many sama ng loob. May it be problems of with friends, work or relationship with the family. Actually, I'm beginning to have doubts on what I feel. I used to be very understanding before, how come I feel this way now? Maybe I'm thinking too much. There are times that it's better not to think and analyze situations. Coz if you do, it becomes a problem that keeps bugging you until things are ok.

Christmas is fast approaching....I need to have peace of mind...I want to be happy on this joyful season. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home