pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!!!!!

Everybody are very much awake....we're waiting for the new year =)...less than an hour to go 2005 na!!!! yey!!!!

I got an SMS message from my close friend RSP and was so touched by it. I didn't expect that he considers me as a blessing to him. I'll keep that message till next year....it'll serve as a remembrance =)

What's on my mind? nothing...coz I'm hungry na!!!! hehehe....can't wait for the media noche =D

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

May this year be a prosperous one for all of us!

~~~o0o~~~

We welcome the new year with a bang!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home