pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Saturday, November 20, 2004

hiding emotions

I'm in emotional dilemma. I've been sooo confused since last night....

I'm torn between two projects. One will be done on-site (somewhere south of Luzon), the other one will be done in the office however the project costs way way higher. If I were to choose career wise, I'd choose the off-site project. But I prefer the on-site project for personal reason. Well don't ask what it is coz it's a looooong story!

Things are ok last thursday, but yesterday was different. I don't know which project will be given to me. Plus the fact that the supposedly team mate of mine for the on-site project is not going to join me anymore. She found a better job. Of course I felt bad. My mind is set already that she'll be joining my team. But what can I do? I do understand her. I know it's gonna be a big break in her career. I know she wants that job. I can't blame her. I'm not mad at her. Actually, I'm happy for her. But still, I can't help myself to be sad.

Staying in a power plant for 3 months without any friend is so lonely. How am I going to survive? Having team mates that I don't even know personally and unexperienced in the technology that we'll be using is a tough job! I've been thinking about that until now. I can't hide my emotions.

Today, I went out with my family. I tried my best to be as jolly as I used to be but I think i'm not quite successful! Malayo ang tingin, wala naman tinatanaw. Natutulala.

Now I'm beginning to accept the situation already...Que sera sera...What will be will be...I know this is a great challenge. And I know it won't be given to me by God if I won't be able to handle it. Anyway, I still don't know yet the management's decision on which project will I be assigned.

To you my friend, goodluck to your new job! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home