pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Saturday Adventure

It's saturday once again....I love SATURDAY!!!!

My only plan on this day is to play badminton in the evening. What is planned is not always what will actually happen.

By 4:30pm my bro's family is going to attend a children's party at Shakey's. They asked me to join them. Syempre I joined them with no hesitation, kainan yun eh hehe....

We left the party by 7:15 and we're off to fetch my friend D who is going to play with us later. Our reservation is 8pm-10pm so we need to be in hurry going back home to prepare for the game....Yup, we're addict in badminton! But we only play during weekend that's why we're always excited when weekend comes.

The Players:
Me, D, Kuya Che, Kuya Cliff, Ate Pie, Chris, Vicky, Carlo and Nica

The Game:
We had several games. But I had 1 win only huhuhu.... It's ok, as long as I enjoyed the game =)...Vicky got injured, she was smashed by Ate Pie's racket..the racket's shape marked at her back! Buti na lang hindi pa major pasa hehe...

When we're about to leave the place, nagkayayaan mag-Tagaytay! Chris bought a new pick-up and we're teasing him to break-in it by going to Tagaytay...syempre dapat libre din niya ang coffee sa Starbucks hehe....And so, we did not fail!!! Yey! We're off to Tagaytay!!!!!

Me, D, Kuya Cliff, Ate Da, Carlo and Nica ride at the back. It's an adventure! We can see the sky with not so many stars but with full moon. As we go farther, the temperature is getting colder...brrrrr.....and our hair is soooo magulo! When we reached Tagaytay, there are still lots of people in the gimmik places. It's hard to find a parking space!

Starbucks is jampacked so we decided to dine at Pancake House since we're also hungry and not yet having dinner.



We had a bad experience on the said resto....they had poor service! Their bill is inaccurate plus their manager is not customer oriented! I don't think there'll be e next time!

We arrived home by 2:30am. D and I decided not to sleep to wait for the bus' 1st trip back to Manila. BTW, I'm staying in Laguna. It's an hour ride from Manila and D is staying in Pasay. She needs to go back early to prepare for her phone interview the next day. In order to keep ourselves awake, we watched our Bohol and Cebu vacation video. We had fun reminiscing what had happend during those four days. There are lots of kwento and side comments! By 6am, D needs to go back home now and we called it a day! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home