pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, November 08, 2004

It's monday again

It's monday again....I have to wake up early to avoid the monday traffic...grabe...as early as 4:50am my bro's waking me up na! super aga!

oh well...look at the brighter side....and so I arrived early at the office....when I opened my email...wow dami kong unread mails! So I start my day by reading my emails...then when 8:30 comes....work agad! I have a presentation by 3:30 and I'm not yet prepared...ayun work to death ako....grabe, CR lang ang pahinga! even at lunchtime i'm working! Buti na lang I beat the deadline =)

I wana go home early and rest early....well, I was able to go home early however, I'm still awake till now! haha...addict magsurf!!! had a chance to chat with my friend M. She's my close buddy during my early years in the company. It's been a long time since we last chat....I miss her a lot...especially our gimmik escapades =)...It's nice to keep in touch with her again!

ok...it's 11:30 already....I have to sleep na...had to wake up at 5:30am tomorrow....nytnyt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home