pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, January 10, 2005

Make-over

"San ang lakad mo?", "May nililihim ka ba sa min?" These are the questions uttered by my colleagues. I woke up this morning and decided to look different. So I put on a make-up. Grabe ang reaction nila! They're all clueless. They react as if there's a special occassion! Oh well, let's just say I woke up at the right side of the bed....or should I say I want to remove the bad predictions that this year is a bad luck for my love life. Bad luck? Eh I don't have a lovelife naman so why should I bother? Wala lang.... I just want some change. I want to feel and look beautiful. As my Kuya Cliff told me, I should keep on wearing make-up every working day so that I'll look more professional. Let's see for how long will I keep on wearing it. Malay natin I might not be in the mood to put it on tomorrow :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home