pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, January 17, 2005

just another ordinary monday

I woke up very early but went to work a little late...nawili sa panonood ng TV =D....i think it's my lucky day coz I arrived 8:38am hehehe...

I kept myself busy and tried to be happy. Alas! I'm quite successful! hehehe...But my officemate can't help but be lonely. I tried to comfort her however, it's not so easy...It's not easy to comfort somebody where in fact you yourself needed such.

Ok...nothing more to say.....basta I survived the day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home