pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, January 17, 2005

It's Niño's Birthday!

Yesterday was the feast of Sto. Niño and the birthday of my Kuya Noel! I started the day with sumptuous lunch! Puro seafoods! The best yung bake tahong! Syempre, close family friends are present!

We played mahjong. Barya-barya lang naman ang taya pero pag hindi ka nananalo malaki rin ang mawawala sa yo. I only won twice huhuhu...Maalat talaga! But I had fun!

I heard a bad news that afternoon. It's as if the clock stopped ticking and my world is shattered. I don't know how to react. I don't know what to say. But I guess I have to continue living. Continue breathing. Continue to enjoy what life has to give. So when I attended the mass, I prayed really hard. I asked for His guidance. I'll be needing that especially today onwards. Curious ka noh? Well, akin nalang yun hehe...Basta I'm having a hard time....hopefully it'll be over soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home