pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, March 14, 2005

What a hectic week it was!

I can't imagine that I'm going to be busy again as last week. We worked overnight for three times last week! As in, go home at 4am then go back to work at 8:30am! Whew! I have to wait for 5:30am before I can go home coz the bus' 1st trip is 5:30am. Badtrip lang coz it leaves the terminal at 6:30am! That's why I'm always late thereafter.

The last time I had this kind of working schedule was year 2000. It's my first major project and my enthusiasm is so high. Good thing I enjoyed working on the project and I enjoyed the company of my team mates! My current project is far more different from the past. It's exciting din coz the client is very challenging. This project is testing my patience! Buti na lang "Patience is a Virtue!" =)

~~~o0o~~~

My grandma is in the hospital. Di ko siya maalagaan kasi I'm always at work. That's why everytime I had a chance to drop by at the hospital, I make it a point that I do. I was supposed to stay there last weekend, but because of that thing called work, I failed...Di bale I always include her in my prayers. Hope she'll get well soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home