pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Baclaran escapade!

I'm very tired today....me and my kumares went to Baclaran. The only reason that we're going there is to eat at seaside! We miss the buttered garlic shrimps a lot! So there we go....Grabe ang dami namin kinain! We have 1 kilo of buttered garlic shrimps, 1/2 kilo of calamare and 1/2 kilo of sinigang na ulo ng maya-maya.

Syempre, after the sumptuous meal we have to burn everything we intake. So we roam around the market and I was able to buy 2 blouse for less than 500 pesos! Not bad! We went home at 5:30pm and all of us are very tired. Hindi pala biro ang maglibot sa Baclaran!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home