pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Baclaran Escapade part 2

I went to Baclaran last night to attend my friend's birthday celebration. The guests are mostly guys, we're only 3 women in the crowd. I only knew three of them and the rest are all strangers to me. Syempre, pa-demure effect pa ko...I wasn't able to eat well hehe. In short, I didn't enjoy the food such as the buttered garlic shrimp, calamares, grilled squid, baked tahong and sinigang sa miso na fish (I don't know what kind of fish is it). Iba pa rin pag foodtrip buddies ang kasama ko!

~~~o0o~~~

I received a weird text yesterday morning. It seems somebody mistakenly associated me as the other woman of her boyfriend! Then I learned that the birthday boy has a GF! And the GF read my text message to birthday boy. There's no extra special with my message. I only respond to his text which only informed me where and what time to meet on his birthday. Even if I tell her that I'm only his friend, she still didn't believed me! Hay! Kakaloka! Don't be too insecure girl! You're relationship won't last long if you don't trust your BF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home