pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, March 14, 2005

points to ponder

Sometimes I wonder is it worth it to get so busy with work and miss a lot of things? You'll miss your diet coz when you're so tired, you get your energy from food..and so you eat a lot. You'll miss chatting with your friends. You'll miss a lot of movies. You'll miss your date. You'll miss your social life! You'll miss your love life if you have hehehe! You'll miss your family coz you'll seldom see them. And most of all, you'll miss that thing called "SLEEP"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home