pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, March 20, 2005

caregiving....

Today, I took care of my Lola for a few hours. I always talk to her so that she'll be able to respond and be forced to speak. Every now and then she'll tell me that she'll blow-up so I have to prepare the towel. Every now and then she'll ask for water. Every now and then she'll play with her pillow that sometimes it blocks her face. There are times that she has to lie on her side so that she won't have bed sore and you can't do it alone coz she's heavy eventhough she's not fat. Then I realize, being a caregiver is not an easy job!

My Lola is getting weaker everyday. I'm not used to see her that weak. Naaawa na ko sa kanya coz she's too tired na. I hope she'll get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home