pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, March 20, 2005

blog entry on my phone

as I checked my draft folder of my mobile phone, I saw a blog entry that I typed in when I was waiting for the bus to leave the terminal on my way home. It was dated 02/23/2005 9:16pm...here it goes....

Have you ever experienced to see a stranger and he makes you smile? It's weird isn't it? You wouldn't know, maybe he's your Mr. Right =)


I remembered that incident. It's a gloomy day for me, though I forgot the reason why is it so. Then a passenger who is about to sit 2 rows in front of me catched my attention. I looked at him and I smiled! I don't know why! Hindi naman siya kagwapuhan! Weird!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home