pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Inspiration to diet

On January 2005, I'll be a bridesmaid on my close friend's wedding. As I opened my email, I saw the sketch of my gown...WOW!!!! Ang sexy!!!! I need to go on a diet in order to give justice to the gown. But wait! I only have less than 3 months! Kaya ko ba yun???? That's the BIG question! I'll try my best and hope for the best! Wish me luck ;-)

Here is a snapshot of my gown:


2 Comments:

  • At November 7, 2004 at 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow-ie! sexy nga.. :D tara, sabay tayo sa gym and diet. no snacks, 1 cup (big one ah! hehe) rice during meals na lang ako ngayon. pero so far, mga 1 lb. pa lang nalo-lose ko! hahaha
    - xanadu

     
  • At November 8, 2004 at 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very nice. i really look forward to seeing you in this.

    :)

    http://theobnoxiouslevin.blog-city.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home