pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dream come true!

I'm soooo sleepy na but I really want to blog. I can't find time to blog lately becoz I got so many work! Came home late from work today....soo tiring! whew! Buti na lang I was able to have a vacation before these tons of work came in. Went to Bohol and Cebu a week ago.

4 years ago when I'm at Cebu for work, I dreamt of going to Bohol coz my cebuano friends told me that it's a nice place. But due to a lot of issues at work, I wasn't able to find time....since then I keep telling myself that someday I'll be going to that place.....and finally it's a dream come true!

Will give you details soon on our trip...wasn't able to download the pix yet....my ISP is too slow...long distance kasi!

One thing I realized on the trip.....It's nice to be free! Free from worries.....free from work.....free from crowded and fast paced life in the city!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home