pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, June 23, 2006

my kumares....a.k.a. my foodtrip buddies

It's been months since we last saw each other....If I remember it right, it was March 18. It was when we celebrated mareng J's bday. And so three months after, nagkitakits na naman kami to celebrate my birthday...Grabe super daming chika and lots of kulitan! Super mega tawa kami ng tawa...Na-miss ko yun! Yung tumawa ng ganun...I just realized I missed my kumares so much! It's nice to be with all of you again...Also, thanks for granting one of my wishes...wanna know what it is....here's a glimpse of their gift =)



Syempre, I won't end this entry without showing our picture....me, my kumares and the cookies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home