pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, June 02, 2006

memorable friday

I'm so hyper tonight! I went out and met my old friends....they were mu barkada during my first few years at work. It's been years since we last saw each other. Gosh! I missed them sooooo much! They used to be my gimmik buddies and we had a lot of bonding moments. For the entire night we just laugh, chit chat and laugh! hehehe....Reminiscing the past....updates on the whereabouts after leaving the company....updates on other colleagues...and a whole lot more of stories told....It's nice to see them all again! I miss the good old days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home