pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Special Day

June 16, Friday. I started the day early. It's a usual day for the rest of my colleagues but for me, it's a very special day. I keep myself busy and treat the day as normal as possible when i'm at the office. I don't want them to know that it's my birthday. However, my friends are not old enough to have amnesia...they remembered D Day! Katuwa! And my friday afternoon became different! My bootcamp trainees surprised me with a *bang*! A close friend bluff me and act as if he didn't know what day it is. Of cors I was disappointed at first, but later on was surprised by his call. Hehe loko yun ang galing umarte pang famas!

June 17, Saturday. It's the extension of my birthday celebration. I had fun with my family. We sang the whole day. We even drunk 3 bottles of wine. It's funny coz my niece (11 yrs. old) and nephew (6 yrs. old) were drunk! Yup you heard it right! They tasted the wine and enjoyed it....hehe nalasing tuloy! It was really fun! May bonus pa....the delicious food! Yummy!

So that's how I spent my special day. Thanks to my family and friends who remembered my birthday. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home