pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Dream...Wedding Church

Last maundy thursday we went to different places for bisita iglesia. One of the churches was the Nature Church. It's located at Moonwalk, Las Pinas. The first time I went to this church, I said to myself "I wanna get married in this church!" Up until now, I still utter those words. Why? Because it's close to nature. It may not be too big and too classy, but I find it too beautiful and serene.

I took the opportunity to capture the place and here are my masterpieces...






though the images of the saints are covered...




After taking a lot of considerations, I don't think I may not be able to held my wedding here. Why? First, there are not enough parking spaces. Second, the bridal car is not allowed to enter beyond the gate. Third, there are two aisles. Fourth, the place is far from possible reception venues. Last, I don't know if I'm going to get married hehehe. But if I am given a chance to choose a church for my wedding, I will still consider this church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home