pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

thinking out loud...

As I checked the calendar, I realized that My Day is NEAR! Then I began to think and ask myself.....I'm gonna be a year older na, how can I make a difference? Wala...hehe...just continue with my plans.....Basta I'll just work hard, work on the PM certification (sana makapasa ako!), try to lose some weight (kelangan ko to in order to achieve my plans), indulge in sports like boxing or badminton, and have quality time with friends and family.

My next question is.....what do I want for my birthday? Hmmm....tough...really tough....ano nga kaya????....alam ko na!!!!! I wish to have:
1. peace of mind (ewan ko ba...lately I feel depressed) teka, something tangible naman na hindi jafakes...let's see....ummm.....
2. clinique happy (perfume)
3. Girbaud card holder
4. Girbaud small wallet that will fit in my small bag
5. Lily Body Spray and Lotion by Marks & Spencer
6. Lock & lock lunch box with bag (we're about to move to The Fort and there's no nearby resto so I need to bring "baon")
7. Gift Certificate to any Spa or to Index Salon (foot spa galore! hehe)
8. A memorable birthday celebration! I can't describe it basta gusto ko masaya at kakaiba...parang hindi rin yun tangible ah...hehe...

Basta, the items enumerated above are just "wants"! The "must have" is to celebrate my day with my close friends and family.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home