pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Poem I Made During My Highschool Days

Young Heart

Everytime I think of him,
My heart beats so fast.

Everytime I'm near him,
I hope it will forever last.

His simple smile brightens up my days,
Like sunshine in a clear morning.

His kindness warms up my heart,
The warmth that I've been longing.

They tell me I'm too young to be,
In love with someone as old as he.

Then tell me what this feeling is?
Because it's not a simple bliss.

I know I like him very much,
Even only as a friend.

But would it be better yet,
This kind of friendship never end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home