pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, October 28, 2005

What a life?!?

Life is full of surprises! You'll never know what will happen next....

A lot of things happend for the past few days. Believe me, it's really exciting...remember when I said I'm inspired....the day after I wrote it, something happened that made my life challenging again. Magulo na naman ang buhay ko! Why is it like that? Kung kailan ka masaya na sa tahimik mong buhay biglang may darating na magpapagulo na naman ng isip mo! Hay...what a life?!

1 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2005 at 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there " pooh bear " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home