pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

it's becoming a habit...

Uploading photos at friendster is becoming a habit. Not bad, di ba? I only wanna share my photos to my friends. As a matter of fact I enjoy looking for old photos in my house and office desktop and choose which one will I upload. I just hope my friends would appreciate my pictures =)

1 Comments:

  • At March 1, 2006 at 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i saw the Friendster pictures.
    very nostalgic. hehehe...
    tsaka very "young" pa ako dun. hahaha...
    post more pictures!
    meron ako nung sa burgoo dinner ng wmsd if you want. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home