pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, February 20, 2006

Super heavy traffic!

Yesterday was the first weekend of SM City Sta. Rosa. We weren't expecting what we experienced! We went there just to look around and see what's so special with the place as compared to other SM. But to our dismay, a huge crowd appeared before us. But mind you, the place is really big. The only problem is that the mall's traffic strategy is not good! Grabe! It took us 2 hours and 15 minutes before we arrived home where in fact it should take us only 15 minutes if the traffic is normal. Whew what an experience! Sana nag-Alabang na lang kami or Makati!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home