pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, February 24, 2006

friday rush

I have to buy a gift for my mom coz it's her birthday tomorrow. However, Makati is jampacked with rallyist. So I went to Waltermart. Oh my, too few to choose from. So I decided to go home and get my stuff. I would rather go home to Laguna and be with my mom until the clock ticks 12. But before I leave, I have to browse the net for I don't think I can be online again for the weekend. Have a nice weekend! Idol, I followed what you said, I'm going home na =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home