pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Thursday, February 23, 2006

221

February 21 is a very significant date for me. It's the birthdate of three (3) of my guy friends and one of which is very close to me. However, no matter how special the date is, I still forgot it because I'm sooo busy. Belated Happy birthday to you my close friend! He's actually my mentor when it comes to Project Management. Hingahan ko rin yan ng sama ng loob pagdating sa work. He's a badminton enthusiast. Alaga ako nyan everytime we're joining the quarterly IBC tournament. Idol ko yan when it comes to discipline. Kaya lang hindi siya mahilig kumain eh huhuhu... But it's ok. He still accompany me to have breakfast at McDo even if he will only drink coffee ;-) You still owe me a treat ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home