pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sunday @ the park

After a very busy week, we went out on a sunny Sunday morning.

Destination: Onepoto Domain







It's a big park with lake at the middle and a forest with trail. There are lots of ducks and birds in the area which can be fed. So we brought lots of bread for them. We also brought food for us. However, it's not comfortable to eat because of the strong wind.

We also tried to walk through the forest trail. Grabe maputik yung last stretch ng trail! I'm wearing white rubbershoes pa =( .... Ang dungis ko! huhuhu

Next Destination: Westfield mall, Glenfield

I want to go home first before going to the mall but the rest of my family didn't agree. Hay...how am i going to roam around the mall if my shoe (my right shoe actually) is full of mud? My niece has a bright idea....why won't we remove our shoes and roam around the mall the Kiwi way? Hmm...since Kiwi are used to walking in the mall with their bare foot then I agreed on her idea. Haha...i'm really not used to it and the floor is too cold...so the first thing we did in the mall is to look for slippers. hahaha...didn't imagine that I will actually do that...walking in the mall with my bare foot! funny as it seems, but I never felt awkward because people around didn't bother at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home