pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life at NZ

It's not easy to start all over again. But hey, one month had passed by and I survived! =)

It's really a new life for me coz a lot of things changed. I now sleep early and wake up early, I wash the dishes (alternate with my niece), I wash the clothes (syempre may waching machine hehe), I never had the chance to go out at night for gimmik and the food that we ate at home are not the day to day food that we used to eat like beef steak, sinigang na salmon head, baked salmon, lamb steak, sugpo, vegies like brocolli and caullieflower (tama ba spelling? basta mga veggies dito ang sasariwa).

They said NZ is boring because there are more cows than people hehe. Well I think they are right regarding small population. When you go out of the street, you seldom see people walking around. And it's really quiet. But when you go to the city during weekdays, you would say that there really are people in NZ hehe. I like walking around the city during weekdays coz I feel like I'm in Makati (well the place looks nicer than Makati actually). I see different people of differenct races. A lot of cute guys hehehe. People are disciplined in crossing the street.

What I like about the malls here is that it's not too big, it won't be hard for me to roam around hehe. When they say they're on sale, it's really low price. The supermarkets provide free petrol for every NZD100 purchase (not sure though how many liters). They use cheap plastic bags or no bags at all in order to sell their grocery items for low price.

Need to go for an interview now. Will continue this blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home