pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Monday, June 11, 2007

Big Leap

I'm having a hard time lately. I'm making a big leap in my career. I'm about to leave the company where I grew up professionally. I started in the company since I graduated from college and stayed there for almost 9 years. Indeed I can say that I grew up in the company. It is where I learned how to mingle with different kinds of people: from janitor, messengers and guards up to VPs and EOs. I learned how to handle stress, how to handle difficult people, how to argue and fight for what you think is right. The most important of all, I learned how to be a professional. It was really hard for me to leave but sometimes you have to make a hard decision. A decision that will make a huge change my life. A decision that I have to make in order to prepare for my future. To all my colleagues, I will truly miss you, let's keep in touch. To my new colleagues in the new company, I'm looking forward to a good working relationship. I just hope everything will turn out fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home