pooh bear speaks

I'm not a writer and I'm not creative but I love to tell stories. Chismis? Nope....It's for real...It's what I see/perceive/observe around me. As what s'M said, "pintasera" daw ako....actually, I just love observing people, no harm intended =).

Friday, May 18, 2007

Just a thought

I used to have a close friend
Whom I trust and whom I depend
We shared a lot of fun activities
videoke and dinner to name a few

We've had a lot of arguments
not to mention disagreements
But friendship is still there
Hoping it will last forever

But things have changed so suddenly
We barely communicate and barely see
I don't know why, is it me whose wrong
I can't find a reason, I can't bear it that long

But then I just realized
That change is inevitable
People will have different views
Different feelings, different priorities

Thus I conclude, friends do come and go
There's no exceptions, you just have to let go
My only advice, this I realized
Keep the memories you've shared and just move on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home